Look back at the Best of 2012


Is not about the best shot i get in 2012, is all about memories

January - this is my first time walking alone on japan kyoto street, the famous geisha street, watching them rushing to restaurant while the working one walking the opposite way, for food or for geisha?
Photobucket

February - final steps of Gandhi, death for independence, ironic.
Photobucket

March - after all the commotion, finally some peaceful resting time for the couples
Photobucket

April - my first teaching job, and i guess not the last one.
Photobucket

May - First and only GRA event this year, maybe i lost touch in photography at that point.
Photobucket

June - Turbulence of my life, flaming passion the beginning, diminishing candle light at the end, because of this strong will little flame keep me alive in photography.
Photobucket

July - Sekinchan, unfortunately the padi is not grown, i miss the harvest season and oso too early for it to ripe, well 2013 i will try again.
Photobucket

August - Land of lord of the ring, lake of i dunno wat, is pretty and calm, all by my own.
Photobucket

September - My first time into WCG as World of Tanks, didn't expect v do get 4th place.
Photobucket

October - Batu Cave, just feel bored and try to retouch back to some other aspect of photography, not so successful.
Photobucket

November - this is my fav pic, y? because this remind me of my hometown, my feel can only be sung by one song, sungai puyu 的风.
Photobucket

December - As always during end of the year, is CF time, this one caught my attention is bcuz all their eyes sight caught by the intensive play of street fighters final.
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Good pics, from my point of view :)

Popular Posts