Time to move on

Sweet mama it is been a while....i haven change...same old heng...
for a while is been half year....nth i have done to make myself proud n yet again i m oni weeks from finish my final yr n my final exam....no more! that is! i m free after i done those shit n see them no more. WAHAHAAHH~ WALALALA~
However, i might plan to stay in Australia for good, why? well is not like i dun like Malaysia, just the lifestyle, i prefer to be here...my laaaaaayoff way off living...my relaxness...dunno...i found it suit me well...i wish i was back......but still...not so early...i wish to stay here longer
SO obviously i need a plan, a cunning plan for myself to stay here.....which is...no choice but to....study....fuk...the oni way...face the m!@$!@f@!#$@g exam n assignment once more...well...wat to do?
this is fiz 2009 post, so i suppose hav some new resolution this yr.......hmmmmmmmmmm...well nth...shit sleep eat play...watelse? back home listen the issues happen back at home, wat happen to my girl, think of shit to do....well like mr turtle said, yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift.....that y its call present....my new way of life, enjoy it to the fullest, happy as i be n i always will.....
see u next 6 months perhaps?

Comments

OnnYee.安怡 said…
welcome back dude! post more la...hahah
py said…
janganlah 6mths so long!
anyway we gambadeh lar! i also dun want go back first, want stay here longer lol :P
H24 said…
haha, i will write more =p

Popular Posts