Altered destiny






Yea, nice huh? this was suppose how my dream girl suppose to look like lol, i kinda love dreaming, but instead of forget it, i tend to draw it out before my memory erased it....that how my interest in drawing came from.

Since young i hav this kind of unnatural interest in drawing, i luv cars having load of weapons, so when kindergarden during art class i will draw it out, until one point that the teacher thought i was a violent kids or gifted lol. i even take a short lesson on art n add extra subject for my SPM juz to see that my time not wasted. However i did not continue my study on art and go for engineer...my mom want me to continue my dad business...really not strange tho, cuz my dad start his own business...n my mom dunwan juz to see it goes away...cuz it spend lot and lot of effort to start it...and without it i wunt be in australia anymore...meet all the fabolous ppl and frens =/ second is i m the biggest son in the family...my mom really put a high hope on me...but in the end i bailed out and really giv mom a torn hard time....but still...she realise i cant study on things i not interest in...so she finally let me decide wat i wan n i choose business management as it is what i doing now...nvr regret the choice tho XD

y business management, hmm...perhap ownng a own art firm? lol big dream tho but i wish i could if possible...altho i nvr go for art college for my dreams but i nvr giv up on drawing, i always sharpen my skill whenever possible, i was consider myself freelancer for drawing gamer character XD

it was dedicated to my guild leader Frostwolf of Darkangel, which wher my DEvilangEL came from at that time...
this is my entry for Ragnarok online however there are more talented ppl XD
after that i go for WOW online game...cuz they hav great variety customes....my fav LOL

right onward: conanx(a oz dude which is my best gamer pal), madminister(fren's bro), me =)

from right: Moeladim(RL fren), Galorn( arragont raid leader XD),Leukos( sg gamer, good fren tho)
not a satisfied one but intro
from right:amyla(a girl gamer i flirt wif XD),magnathor(guild leader,great pal of mine),conanx again(1 day before he officially branded himself Grand Marshall aka noob pwner)
the fiz that i start off...greatly improved after this lol
from right: Arinna(pal of mine, suppose a priest but he play hunter too lol, i always wanted to draw a hunter), conanx during lt.comander, me an elf!
Propaganda XD to join my guild? Luddenite XP
However the fiz girl a bit ruined the poster =( not well drawn =(

Now i go for photo shoting and editing, great time needed but fun lol, my blood i guess?


All this pic were done n edit using cheapest possible way XD (suggested: gimp2)
Altho 1.5 yrs lost touch wif this kind of those...hard to yea bcuz all those shit assignment and more...but soon after i will sharpen back my skills like my pencil n i shall once again continue little dream of mine XD

Comments

py said…
keep up ur drawing skill!!

Popular Posts