Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare 2


Yes, the 2nd episode of all time greatest game has out again, after it first successful run, the fiz COD4: modern warfare, they decide to go on the 2nd one....and its quite worrying me...
why?
1st, i oni got 100 dollar at that time....and got lot other games out that time...
2nd, some told me is not as good as we expect....but guess wat?

IT IS BRILLIANT! the best game of all time!!! altho the story wasn't as good as i thought, but the new online gaming is FABULOUS! BRILLIANT! no other words for it, all the funny funny stuff look good, compare to first one, this makes that look dull, this is a proper FPS online game i been looking for very very very long time since team fortress 2. thank you thank you thank you god, thank you activision, thank you for everything!! YES, i admire u COD4!!! i pray u! i respect u!! i lick u!!....wait...that not right....
well, due to my boring-ness, n because i move out from city....so i manage to make myself hated by some of the gamers in the game lol, i quite like to annoy them by sneaking sneaky behind them n stab them.....FUN! and i manage to obtain myself a NINJA title due to over sneaky back-stabby stuff...quite annoying but i love it when that happen to other ppl...*smile*

so,

NGIAPZ....plz buy n let me annoy u =)

*RECOMMENDED

Comments

py said…
I like tat pic u knee down and bow the game lol so funny!
H24 said…
ngiapz.........from now on cod4 is my god

Popular Posts