Chess vs Life


somethings to fill in the blank for 2 months...

people saying life like movie, scripted and play on, expected what ahead despite u r an idiot. for me, chess is, in fact i thinking of board games but some are idiot, so not to mention it.

chess, seriously think about it, you have to plan ahead of what you are planning to move, a single mistake can cause fatality, but sometime sacrifices are needed to achieve whats beyond. every move you made cannot move back, you can move back next round but the whole situation would be different. it is as hard as hell and so life is.

why would i suddenly said that...........hmmmmm......bored? but thinking back what have i done the pass 6 months since i graduate. i forward one of the biggest bet in my chess pieces....taking master....first i would thought it is as simple as degree since is VU, but i was wrong.....hard as hell. however i manage to go through...no sweat hopefully.

i begin to think is a wrong move, i can just like everyone go back to malaysia have fun enjoy and work....but think it again, i gonna be the fiz one to get master in my family, i going to makes my parents proud, that all it matter. hard yes, but quiting...not sure yet....that my next important momment in my chess game, my life game....quite a big bet...but let see......

Comments

Popular Posts