Time past by

yea one more month had gone, time feel as it like water, non stop.
well like i remember i said few months ago, singapore night race? aiya long time more....now like just few more days is the happening of new history rewrite in f1 history. DANG!
everything, everywhere seem to goes very fast, semester just start, now it seem that my exams is near, load of assignment coming as well, nuuu~~~
well wat to do, gosh i m still the same old me, just that my weight is gain, dang thank to winter, edible period. other than that, just the same old me =/
things suppose to be done is not done yet, things suppose to see haven seen, wasting my time, or perhap without the innitiative i cant move, that bad of me.
lot of ppl born this month, september, y? my conclusion made bcuz i m runing out of money, hav to deal with friends, presents and everything. nu~~~financial crysis...
watelse to complain? no money no girl shud done me well in spending, good for me haha...
drawing writting story photography...days still pass me by as usual, nth of me going to change, nothing new to be learn, except my poket hole getting bigger, nothing much else i was able to slow time down, GOD HELP ME!!

Comments

Popular Posts